WHAT IS A CRYPTOCURRENCY?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend.
WHICH ARE THE CRYPTO-CURRENCIES ACCEPTED?
We accept payments in 14 different cryptocurrencies for purchases made on outfitterstore.nl
Cryptocurrencies accepted are:
Bitcoin, Usdt, Usd Coin, Etherium, Dogecoin, Binance Coin, Avalance, Solana, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Neo, Polygon Network, Tron
HOW TO PAY WITH CRYPTOS?
1. Select your favourite OUTFITTERS items and add them in the shopping bag;
2. Shopping bag shows the total amount expressed in the local currency (i.e.: EUR);
3. During the checkout, you can select “cryptocurrency” as payment method:
– Your order will be created with payment status UNPAID;
– You will be redirected to crypto payment page where you can choose the cryptocurrency (see cryptos accepted above).
– The order has to be placed in crypto within 2 hour.
– You will be redirected to success/failure outfitters.com page.
– If the payment has been made but still shows as being paid, it’s just a system delay.
– As Outfitters, we receive instant notification of your payment and create the order immediately.
HOW TO SEND THE CORRECT AMOUNT?
1. Watch out for additional fees
Some trading platforms, exchanges and wallets deduct fees from the withdrawal amount. Always remember to account for such fees when transferring.
2. Always send cryptocurrency
Your wallet currency denomination may be set to a conventional currency, e.g. EUR. Exchange rates may differ from wallet to wallet. Therefore, always remember to select the cryptocurrency denomination, e.g. Bitcoin, so the correct transfer amount is sent.
3. Scan the QR code or copy and paste the details into your wallet
In order to complete your payment you need to scan the QR code with your wallet or copy and paste the details into your wallet. If you must type or copy and paste the details, always double check if the info is correct.